Mrs Hunts Staffing
This agency is set up to offer various types of domestic staff to middle- and upper-class families in the UK and International. We started with a no placement, no fee policy, and still continue it today.
The following are some of the services offered:
- Nanny: Individuals who give care to youngsters inside the youngsters’ own family setting.
- Governess: Specialized subset of nannies that focus on child’s educational development.
- Maternity nurses: Skilled in supporting, caring for and teaching new parents how to care for their newborn baby as well as allowing parents to rest and recover from the birth of their baby
- Aur pairs: A helper from a foreign country working for, and living as part of, a host family.
- Doulas: Trained companion who supports emotional care to clients that have been through life-changing health-related experiences (childbirth, miscarriage, induced abortion or stillbirth) and/or non-reproductive experiences (death of a close family member).
- Butlers: Albeit old-fashioned, butlers function in high net worth households for their needs.
- Chefs/ cooks: A bank of professional chef and cook candidates with years of experience in preparing, cooking and serving delicious food.
- Chauffeurs: Close protection chauffeurs to make sure the highest level of protection and security is provided while traveling.
- Couples: Providing domestic couples with great compatibility, team work skills and coordination to work together.
- Housekeepers: Responsible for making sure the house is clean, neat, and tidy (e.g. indoor household cleaning, organizing a messy closet).
- Close protection security: An officer who protects a person or a group of people (e.g. high-ranking public officials or officers, wealthy people, and celebrities) from dangers such as theft, assault, kidnapping etc.
- Residential security: Security officers that function as a deterrent to trespassers, burglars, and vandals.
- Chauffeurs with close protection license: Chauffeurs to protect clients during inter- and intra-city travel.
- Executive assistants (EA): Supply young males and females to work as assistants in high ranking households.
- Personal assistants (PA): Helps create the link between a well-managed house and efficient work life.
- Estate managers: Our promise to provide superior staff and superior service is born out by reputation, and that is nowhere more evident than in our ability to provide high calibre candidates for these demanding positions.
- Tutors: An academic who provides assistance or tutelage to one or more people on certain subject areas or skills on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Garden maintenance: Specialize in providing gardening staff with skills and experience.
- Waiters/ Waitress: Proficient in greeting and serving customers, providing menu information, multi-tasking front-of-the-house duties as well as collecting bills.